PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2012
This is getting ridiculous. What kind of ass would think Al is too young to have matches? Do they teach kids to look at real people these days or just at video games? And to think some of these people will end up on juries deciding somebody's fate. I knew we were a stupid nation, but didn't realize just how dumb until now. No wonder the ......... is so out of it.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
What kind of ass would think Al is too young to have matches?

Sadly, these do-gooding politicians are already in place and we're grooming more in the wings. No one is expected to take personal responsibility any more, their attitude is that common sense has to be legislated not taught or learned.

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
I got carded last night for buying a can of spray paint. I didn't get carded at all last year for buying some for furniture. Must be new in Ohio.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Sadly, "huffing" is not a new thing - the Ramones were singing about it in the late 1970's. One of their songs even got them in trouble with a company whose product was mentioned by name... Liquid paper was invented in the 1950's and soon had to tinker with the formula, as people were huffing that as well.
So, yeah, it's not surprising to me that an increasingly litigious society would be conducting ID checks on volatile solvents in a hopeless battle to stay one step ahead of the people misusing products...

Status
Not open for further replies.