Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@smokenscotch

what type and or brand of cigar?
Cuban Cohiba Robusto
@group4

You know the rule: No Pic, No Girlfriend.
Here's a couple I have previously posted. (She might come to the Chicago show with me.)
everett-rice-party-02-17-20.jpg

IMG_6069-fixed.jpg

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
All Men should be able to share all things with their women. My girlfriend is Lebanese and like most Arabs that I know she is a tobacco worm. She smokes a few cigarettes here and there but mostly likes to smoke from a nargileh. She likes me smoking a pipe because she likes the smell, loves the pipes and tends to like anything that makes me happy. She helps me shop for pipes and buys me tobacco now and then. I am trying to convert her over to the pipe so that she will stop smoking cigarettes and I think it's working. The nargileh and the pipe have both made it into the bedroom during those lazy rainy weekends of staying in bed all day ;) Awesome that you can share your hobbies with your lady Kevin. Cheers buddy.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Good loooking couple, congrats Kevin. My wife still does not like seeing me smoke a pipe. Any tips on that one? :roll:

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
My wife still does not like seeing me smoke a pipe.

Tell her to close her eyes. :rofl:
@Kevin
Ok so she is smoking hot. Who is that guy next to her? Wait a minute that head is super imposed on the the picture, cut and paste style? Okay okay sounds like you got a keeper ther and now pics to prove it. Plus easier to hide the smell of smoke rather than the gals from the St Pete Bowling Alley, huh?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Shes gorgeous Kevin! Are you should you want to bring her to Chicago? I might be wearing my fancy pants and no babe can resist me in them. For you, I'll wear my smarty pants. Play it safe.

joe912

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
I don't normally smoke around her. I make sure I have recently brushed my teeth, use mouthwash, etc. for obvious reasons. I put on cologne and fresh clothes so I don't smell like smoke.
:laughat: Aww, you two are still in the "new" phase. Give it a few years and you'll be scratching your balls and farting in front of her while she'll leave the bathroom door open when she does her "business" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.