PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
Seeing these estates cleaned up makes it harder every day to wait until the first when I get paid again. I've been reading up every day and learning more each and every time. I missed the times back when I was in the Navy smoking a pipe with some good aromatic winding down from a long day. I just hope my wife will like the smell of what I pick out.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
At least you already know what you're doing and the learning curve has passed. There are plenty great smelling aro's out there. I had to make it Ito, "hey hunny, let me try this one and tell me if you like it?" Makes it easier to light bowl after bowl:) also, from one servicememeber to another, thank you for your service.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
Thank you for your service as well. I think my wife won't have much of a problem due to the fact she smokes cigarettes and when I do smoke I'll be smoking mostly in my "ham shack"/ cellar room. I'm going to pick up some samplers and around 3-4 tins for tasting different types. The last blend was a $50 tin that I can't remember the name of. If I could go back to the shop in Conn I'd probably remember which one it was.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
I had some Bald Headed Teacher from 4noggins last night. I think you and your wife will like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.