PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe

Might Stick Around
Aug 14, 2014
Make sure he's getting the kid to pay for the replacements, after that worry about cleaning the old ones. A bill for $400 should teach a lesson.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Arrest him.
Then after that, there is only one thing to do: Call up your Lieutenant, pay a visit to his house so you can drop off his son at home instead of taking him into the station, and then smoke Lakeland blends out of all of his son's weed pipes until they are thoroughly ghosted, and all the kid will taste next time he sparks up a bowl of weed is soap and flowers :puffy:

willyspiper

Lurker
Jan 3, 2019
Gee, I think I would actually enjoy the resulting flavors. Back in "the day" of the 70's, I used that form of leaf a lot and found the taste quite appealing. It would eventually wear out just through normal tobacco use I would think, so just ride it out a bit. Too little resin to affect you if that is any concern.

snagstangl

Lifer
Jul 1, 2013
Iowa, United States
I see one pipe was a peterson, then a savinelli and sentimental. Maybe I missed it but what make of savinelli and what was the sentimental pipe? I have stems kicking around for some pipe brands and makes. I imagine others might as well.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
So the kids smoked up several pipes in about half an hour and a police Lt., returning shortly thereafter, was oblivious to the smell? That seems implausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.