PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2016
Hello,
I watched a smokingpipeliner video and he addressed some drama that was happening with the Reddit forums and YouTube. I'm confused of why a hobby regarding smoking a pipe has so much drama and hatred. I then watched the attached video that deals with this topic. I'm glad I joined to discuss my favorite blends from C&D and talk tobacco and the love of the hobby.
Thanks!
Link removed... Guys, As much as I like the Dagner's, we're not going to have a link to a video bashing the site....Zack24

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Sablebrush- link removed- I'm sure you understand there's no future in giving these guys a bunch of free advertising...Zack24
After an interminable start, which I forwarded through to get to the point, I get to hear these three folks acting in the same manner that they're accusing all of the participants in this thread of behaving. It's hysterically funny!
Now, I will admit that I didn't listen to the interminable 28 or more minutes of this bash. A few minutes more than covered it, as the trio of the judge, jury, and executioner, basically repeated the same stances over and over and over and over and I lost interest at the lack of creativity, and structural build up. Well, you get the picture.
Thank you for the amusing look at three members of you YouTube Pipe Community who lack in any measure of self awareness and actually are perfect examples of all they claim to despise. You folks are a scream!
So here's the thing. You could have done this much more effectively. Get some skills and you will be devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.