PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
I've been living with guitars since my next-door-neighbor introduced me to the art back in the mid '60's. The family currently consists of a Yamaha L series flat pickin' guitar that I bought new in 1985 and used, for many years, as a prison chaplain in Tennessee. Since then, I've added an Ovation VXT that I play each Sunday for a small local church and a Taylor NS32 CE. The Taylor is a sweet nylon stringed instrument that can calm even the most chaotic of days. it's good to be among others who appreciate the guitar.

joshy

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2011
I play Guitar, Bass, and a teensy bit of Piano.
The electric guitar I use is a B.C. Rich Beast with an Invisibolt neck and I run that through a Boss ME-50.

chestercopperpot

Might Stick Around
Aug 29, 2011
I've played guitar for 20 years, since I was 14. I started out with a Jackson electric, playing the standard early 90's music, then graduated to classical guitar when I was in college and never looked back. I had an SG for a while but never really played it so I sold it. I have a La Patrie classical guitar, made in Quebec, and I mostly play Bach, or just noodle around folk-style to stuff like Simon & Garfunkel.
I also play mandolin, which suits me well since I have small hands. I play Irish music mostly, and a little bluegrass.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
ichbinmüde, I love the BADASS bridge. I had one on my Fender P-Lyte (for the foreign axes, the P-lyte was one of their best ideas, but could have used some EMGs). I played metal, but my brother needed a bass for church band. He had made the mistake if buying A Ibenhad SGR bass and the neck had warped. I likent him the fender. After the service one of the deacons walked up and said "I bet you think you're some kind of Bad ass." My brother was perplexed until he looked down at the bridge. I had the word BADASS blacked in, and he had played the whole service with BADASS in big letters on the bass in view of the congregation. Luckily, all he had to do was mention my name and they forgave him and felt sorry for him.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
I've been playing for a few years. I can show you how to make a lot of noise.

Right now I have a Les Paul, 2 Strats and a Paul Reed Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.