PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
According to The Pipe Tool I have 18 blends open and 31 in my "cellar". This does not include some small samples I have been sent or from the Canadian box pass.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I, of course, forgot about Rule 9 long ago.
There's a reason for it: Google prioritizes web pages on a site when those pages are titled in headline case.
So, when you follow Rule 9... you're helping this site beat out all the other pipe tobacco links on the internet. It also helps to use the tags.
Think about it: we want to beat down Reddit, PSF, wikipedia and all those other weak fakers.
So there's a wisdom to the rule...

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I'm not sure of the total but I've purchased over 40 different blends just from SmokingPipes in the last 18 months. Probably purchased as least the same between Pipes&Cigars, 4Noggins and a few other retailers.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I currently stock 32 different flakes and plugs. Not planning on adding any new ones any time soon. It took me some time to find the 32 I wanted to stock in serious quantities.

tinsel

Oct 23, 2015
27 different blends in 30 jars, 2 open tins, 6 unopened tins, tubs of PA CH and SWR, and a pouch of Middleton's Cherry.

Jul 15, 2011
Entirely too f$@:#! many.
At least 100, probably more, haven't counted in some time. I've got at least 10 tins on the list to be popped.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
More than I will ever get smoked. :roll:

I have lost track honestly. I just bought some new scales and am going to inventory my 7 totes of mylar bulk and tins. All the mylar bags were from bulk orders and were filled without weighing. I just eyeballed a week or so's quantity.
I have backed off TAD, but it is like holding an inner tube under water. If I back off TAD the PAD just surfaces :lol:

My new baby is a smoken wonder by Poul Winslow
http://i.imgur.com/lRZuDfj.jpg

bpftc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 21, 2016
I am up to 14. Started a quest a while back to find the ONE blend that would be "my mixture." Problem is I keep liking all the ones I have tried. So the quest continues...

blackbeard

Sep 13, 2015
No, I just finished the last one the other day [:lol:] .
Looks like I'm stuck with Codger's Badger Blend for now then :( Sadly it bites harder than anything.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Started a quest a while back to find the ONE blend that would be "my mixture."

Good luck on that bpftc. You've been smoking pipes for a while now right?
Seems when I find mine, my preferences change. Guess one cannot live on bread(or steak) alone. Variety is the spice of life. I've given up and just stroll thru the fields.

brudnod

Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
Probably about 20 varieties but excessive amounts of some. At the current rate of consumption I am probably good for the next few years...

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
To many, but I rationalize it by making it a rule to have only five open at one time. (See, I'm being restrained.) That said, I'm already building my "to-buy" list, which includes the John Cottons and the new Bengal Slices.

michiganlover

Can't Leave
May 10, 2014
8 blends:
Peterson Conisours Choice (less than one ounce)

1Q (3 ounces)

Sir Walter Raleigh (25% of an pouch)

Granger (75% of one tub)

Half and Half (1 tub)

Prince Albert (2 tubs)

Captain Black White (3 pouches)

A large box that is 50% Smokers Pride Cherry Cavendish, and 50% Super Value Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.