PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
In trying everything under the sun to discover what I like, probably 84 jars! Maybe 15 more I've not tried, sitting on a stash of HU blends and a few Samuel Gawith I've not opened. I do drift through an amazing number of them rotating categorically as the mood hits me to change it up.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I have about 5 dozen blends in the cellar, but many of those were blends I bought a couple tins of with no intention of really stocking up. For the stuff I truly cellar (and have multiple pounds of), that's about ten blends.
Ditto. Couldn't have said it better myself.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
npod's answer of 42 maybe on the money, or the Heinz number of 57 (krizzose) for various tins and bulks in my cabinet. There will be some surprises when I reach the back of the cupboard.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Around 40-50. I've got them all in a spreadsheet someplace.
Many are less than 2oz. I bought lots just to try. I've found about 10-ish that I cellared deeply and another 10-ish I enjoy but not enough to cellar. The rest will get smoked up but I don't care for enough to replace.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have 42(no lie) blends in my cellar. All but 3 are a flake,a plug or a rope. I am very happy where my cellar is at variety wise and age wise. I keep saying that I have no need to buy any more tobacco. Unless of course SP does another aged tin sale, I just had to come out of retirement for that.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Too many to count. I don’t want to have to pull out all of the tins and jars. Suffice it to say, a bunch. The question leads me to think I should have catalog my purchases.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
52 2 oz jars. All different. 2nd year in and starting to define what I like. I’ve picked a few blends to start ordering one or two with every order to build depth for aging. Enjoying the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.