How long did it take you to get your Storient Meer?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
send him a message or email and ask what he has in stock. if the pipe is already carved you can probably have it in 2 days. that's how long mine took.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I tried contacting Yavuz through here and direct email a few days ago. I haven't heard back yet. I hope the fella is ok.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
"I am a patient boy, I wait I wait I wait I wait..." :)
Suspense is killing me though, that's PAD for you.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Yavuz was quite polite about it, my PM2012 Cherrywood shipped and arrived within 3 days. But since I was one of the last to order, it took almost 4 weeks for mine to be finished. No matter though, it looks beautiful on Skype. I have been offshore, so I won't get home to smoke it until 10/18.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
Ordered mine on the 13th of August. Yavuz told me it should arrive today... *fingers crossed*
Quoted myself from yesterday. It hasn't arrived yet :(

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Yeah, he said mine should show up on the 16th, but FedEx said 17th a couple of days ago. My guess is the estimate he gets assumes it zips through Customs and a day or two hold up is pretty common.

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
I got a tracking number on mine but it only shows that the package was picked up in Istanbul on the 13th, nothing past that.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The tracking isn't very accurate until they actually get here to the states. Mine actually got here the same day I got my tracking number, so if you have one, it's close!

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Holy Crap, I'm going to be in Istanbul next week! Why did I bother with shipping ??!!?? :rofl:

madhatter

Lurker
Aug 5, 2012
Mine was showing to be delivered on the 16th. Last two days no expected date. Must be stuck in customs. Major bummer.

mtpipe

Lurker
Jan 18, 2012
I ordered mine on 9/20. It was shipped via FEDEX 10/13 from Turkey. I received an email telling me it would arrive 10/16, but I knew it wouldn't get here that fast. I look out the window whenever I hear a truck come by.

I hate waiting, but I know I'll enjoy it when it gets here.

mtpipe

Lurker
Jan 18, 2012
I received mine today (ordered 9/20). I was surprised to find a small eagle pipe along with my PM2012 Poker with the blue swirl stem. The pipe has a small scratch in it, but that doesn't bother me (maybe that explains the surprise pipe), it is quality meerschaum. Also, the case is the nicest I've seen. I think I will break it in with some G&H Top Black Cherry.
storient1.jpg

storient2.jpg

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I ordered mine on 10/7. Hopefully it shows up today, too. Nice surprise with that eagle. Gotta luv Yavuz.

Status
Not open for further replies.