PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugodrax

Can't Leave
Jan 24, 2013
Wouldn't say completely indifferent, but that was the one that brought her running. And definitely the only one she'd sniff at the rising smoke.
Weird, I know.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
lonestar, I love the idea of a pipe smoking donkey. I'm always impressed by the sociability of these animals. The several I've met in the U.S., U.K., and France are always extremely convivial, to the extent that my late wife said it was alienation of affection after just a few minutes of meeting over a fence. I hear that some people keep donkeys in the pasture with calves, sheep, etc., because they patrol against coyotes. Donkeys have a lethal kick.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Just took this pic tonight. This is my vicious cat Richard Parker.
20170429_225337.jpg

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
My miniature schnauzer shakes her head ferociously and grunts like she's trying to get the smell out of her nose, ha

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
didi, that is a spectacular portrait of you and your Richard Parker. He's a big guy, so I hope he's not too vicious. The photo makes you both look quite serene.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Mso, he is a big cat, and hes the smallest of the 3 we have. He's a very sweet kitty when hes inside. Wants nothing but love. But when hes outside, no small animal is safe. Cleaning up dead rabbits, birds, chipmunks, and moles weekly. :| But he's my true smoking buddy. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.