PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
If you are using a mobile device, click on the three lines/menu bar at the top left hand corner.

Then click on your profile name, should be at the top, and this will take you to your account details.

Scroll down and you should see the section for avatar, click on the image/circle to change, and then you will be able to upload a picture then.

If you are using a computer, it will most probably be similar to the above. Get to account settings, then account details, then scroll down to the avatar section.

gord

Might Stick Around
Got it, Thanks! Yeah, it's a cigar, but I like the shot and don't yet have a photo of me with a pipe. Taking care of that next meeting of the guys, where we'll be doing just that. I like cigars, too btw. Often my preference often in the afternoons, when fishing or at the rifle club. More action oriented and less contemplative I find.

Last edited:

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Got it, Thanks! Yeah, it's a cigar, but I like the shot and don't yet have a photo of me with a pipe. Taking care of that next meeting of the guys, where we'll be doing just that. I like cigars, too btw. Often my preference often in the afternoons, when fishing or at the rifle club. More action oriented and less contemplative I find.
Nice work!

And we do cigars here too! puffy

Reactions: gord

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
And maybe ill leave this open, in hopes other new members will do the same with an avatar! I'd prefer it if it were a rule to use atleast part of your face ;) . But I know how hard that might make things haha.

Reactions: gord