PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Vote for the Progressive Candidate. Oh shit, that's how we got here in the first place, Progressive politics and cronies.

rodbuster3

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2016
Over 100000 have signed it to date not sure if thats a big number or not i could not say

I would say no that would be what .03% of the population an average of 2000 people per state im pretty sure those numbers arnt going to change e your congress mens mind

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
My God man! You've gone and lost your apostrophe, shift key, period and most of the rest of your punctuation tools. A good keyboard cleaning might be in order if you wish your messages to be read, much less understood.

skraps

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 9, 2015
comma.jpg

tmb152

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2016
Sadly, smoking isn't a right, it's a privilege. They government could care less about smokers
I couldn't disagree more, Chasingembers! What ever happened to the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness? Smoking falls under the category of Liberty and Happiness, which you DO have a right to, and smoking is a legal pastime unlike MJ; the real problem here is that the folks who are sworn to protect your liberty and happiness have been the very ones going after it, but that shall all come to an end Jan. 20, and IMO, this whole FDA Deeming thing is going to largely blow over and fall apart. All of the little commies are going to start losing their jobs and they will have to go back to their former pastime of twisting the arms off of cloth dolls to get their kicks. All this mad rush and panic to stock up and hoard will have been largely for naught.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
What ever happened to the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness?
That only applies when those rights for you do not interfere with those same rights for others which clearly our government believes that smoking does.

tmb152

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2016
What ever happened to the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness?
That only applies when those rights for you do not interfere with those same rights for others which clearly our government believes that smoking does.
Perhaps, but the Deeming Regulations affect smokers even in the privacy of their own homes, they go right to the heart of our even being able to make the choice to smoke at all and buy tobacco, and that is loss of Liberty without due process. It also implies some people's rights matter more than others.
Write your Congressmen and Senators within the next month.
Write Donald J. Trump directly per that link on another thread!

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
I couldn't disagree more, Chasingembers! What ever happened to the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness?

Actually tmb, "The pursuit of happiness," refers to property rights as interpreted by the Supreme Court. As much as many people, including myself, would like to see a variety of tobaccos released at any time readily available at a low price, it is not a constitutional right.

Status
Not open for further replies.