PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
North side here. I have a motorcycle shop in Conroe, and live in Cleveland. So lets meet up. Briar shop, my bike shop, some where.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
Texans never meet up. I'm a member of a motorcycle forum they planned a meet up and ride, ha! It never happened.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Houston Folks: I had a recent unfortunate transaction with a guy named Kyle Black, on another forum. He lives in Houston, anyone ever hear of this guy? (he goes by "Moose" on the Smokers Forums)

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
I'm in Houston. Curious to know what his scam is besides claiming to be a Navy Seal? As if that's not bad enough.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
We should all meet up on the 26th at the briar shoppe they are having a tobacco tasting. I think its o dont the 26th.

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Locopony,
Fancy meeting you here. Ive still got the shop rag you gave me when you opened your shop. We should meet up for a ride sometime, and smoke a bowl together. If youre looking for folks to ride with, I can help you out. Im the 2nd Officer for the San Jacinto River Chapter of The Southern Cruisers.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
Sebastian, it would be great to meet up and ride.
Sundown, I will make it my plan to be there at 2pm.

connpatd

Lurker
May 6, 2013
Hey, I'm a piper and biker. Live in Cypress but work down off Allen pkwy.
Count me in for any Houston or NW Houston activities.
Connpatd@gmail.com

pipestudnyc

Lurker
Aug 30, 2009
I'm in Houston for the summer - might be up for a bowl. I've been to the Briar Shoppe a couple of times, and they have great service, a large selection of pipes and tobaccos, nice clientele, and a great seating area up front.
Jeff

PipeStudNYC@hotmail.com

bullybreed

Lurker
Jun 27, 2013
I see this thread has been quiet for a while I'm in Houston (Eastwood) There is a new cigar shop called That cigar place that I frequent often. Anybody ever want to meet up and smoke a bowl or 2 and have a few drinks give me a holler.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Perhaps we can meet at Lone Star Tobacco off of 249 since they may be more amiable to hosting a pipe club than the Briar Shoppe.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
Perhaps we can meet at Lone Star Tobacco off of 249 since they may be more amiable to hosting a pipe club than the Briar Shoppe.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
Well Augie , welcome too the forum.

Saddly to say none of us ever met up. As you can see the last post was in 2011 and we are in the last quarter of 2013.

Oh well, Texans dont meet up and form groups or clubs or any such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.