PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
.-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / ..-. .-. --- -- / .- .-.. .- ... -.- .- .-.-.- / -.. --- -. - / - .- -.- . / - .... .. ... / .--. .-.. .- -.-. . / - --- --- / ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- .-.-.- / - --- -. ... / --- ..-. / --. .-. . .- - / .. -. ..-. --- .-. -- .- - .. --- -. --..-- / - --- -. ... / --- ..-. / --- .--. .. -. .. --- -. --..-- / - --- -. ... / --- ..-. / -... ... .-.-.- / . -. .--- --- -.-- / - .... . / .-. .. -.. . --..-- / .. - / .. ... / .- / ..-. ..- -. / --- -. . .-.-.-

Jbyrd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 4, 2023
Springfield MO
Hi folks,just joined this forum and thought I'd introduce myself,I started smoking a pipe nearly two weeks ago and I'm loving the new hobby.I currently have two MM Corn Cob pipes and my taste in tobacco is leaning heavily toward English blends but I also enjoy some Aromatics and straight Virginias too.I plan to move onto Briar pipes soon and my first,being Irish,will have to be a Peterson!!
I really love the Morgan Bones range too so I'm sure one will arrive in due course.I smoke about 3 or 4 bowls a day,1 after breakfast just before I leave for work and then 2 or 3 after dinner,this doubles on weekends.
Looking forward to learning new things here on the forum and maybe in the future I can advise some newbies.Regards and sustain the flame folks!
Welcome from Missouri And your first briar definitely has to be a Peterson. I've always wanted to go tour the Peterson factory.

Reactions: MorseCodePiper

tirefire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Hi folks,just joined this forum and thought I'd introduce myself,I started smoking a pipe nearly two weeks ago and I'm loving the new hobby.I currently have two MM Corn Cob pipes and my taste in tobacco is leaning heavily toward English blends but I also enjoy some Aromatics and straight Virginias too.I plan to move onto Briar pipes soon and my first,being Irish,will have to be a Peterson!!
I really love the Morgan Bones range too so I'm sure one will arrive in due course.I smoke about 3 or 4 bowls a day,1 after breakfast just before I leave for work and then 2 or 3 after dinner,this doubles on weekends.
Looking forward to learning new things here on the forum and maybe in the future I can advise some newbies.Regards and sustain the flame folks!
Hold it, hold it, just a minute . . . You're in N(n?)orthern Ireland and your pipes are MM cobs??? ;)

I'm sitting here among the cornfields of Indiana and dreaming about Peterson billiard . . .

Welcome aboard!

• Haha
Hold it, hold it, just a minute . . . You're in N(n?)orthern Ireland and your pipes are MM cobs??? ;)

I'm sitting here among the cornfields of Indiana and dreaming about Peterson billiard . . .

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. In my little part of the world, I am never much more that 20 feet from either a MM or a Peterson. Life is good.

From south east Nebraska,
John

TravB

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 6, 2022
Texas
Welcome from Texas!