Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

viktor

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Wow, this reminds me of of happy days of 2009 when I joined an e-cig forum. I was 2 year free of tar and shit back then, and nicotine was awesome :). Now back to normal. Thanks to all who responded.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
I grew my own tobacco last year, recently bought a Raw pipe (my old one developed a hole in its abdomen) and now smoking it, once or twice a day. Mixing in a bit of cigarette tobacco to make it more bearable ;), but what a taste! Found your forum by accident, hope to share the experience and learn. Cheers all. Viktor.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Welcome from Ottawa! Please do share your growing experience this year with us, I’d love to see how it develops - I know we had a pretty established tobacco industry in Ontario but I’ve never tried growing myself!

viktor

Might Stick Around
Jan 6, 2024
Ontario, Canada
Welcome from Ottawa! Please do share your growing experience this year with us, I’d love to see how it develops - I know we had a pretty established tobacco industry in Ontario but I’ve never tried growing myself!

Thanks David. I'll definitely try it. Kind of regret I didn't document it last year.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Hello and Welcome from Washington State! Be sure to swing by the "What are you smoking" threads when you light up!

grand wazoo

Lurker
Jul 25, 2023
Western N.Y.
I grew my own tobacco last year, recently bought a Raw pipe (my old one developed a hole in its abdomen) and now smoking it, once or twice a day. Mixing in a bit of cigarette tobacco to make it more bearable ;), but what a taste! Found your forum by accident, hope to share the experience and learn. Cheers all. Viktor.
welcome from Western New York!

Status
Not open for further replies.