PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
Hey Gents,
The wife gave me permission to place an order for some baccy. I had placed my order over at pipes and cigars in the cart until payday (today). In that time frame, one of the tins I planned to order (White Knight) was put on back order. I have space for one more tin. So far, this is my cart:
4 oz Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River

4 oz Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding

1.76 oz H&H Blackhouse
What do you think I should put in that last spot? I like Virginia blends and English Blends. I haven't tried too much as my first years of pipe smoking focused on aromatics. In my cellar, I have Frog Morton on the Bayou, Frog Morton's Cellar, PS Luxury Bulls Eye Flakes, and MacBarens Navy Flake. I was looking at Escudo or maybe Blue Mountain (Balkan Blue), but I'm not sure. Help a brother out.

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
@newbie It is more of a "Here is how much money you can spend on tobacco this month" kind of deal. Usually I have to put the same restriction on her clothes/jewelry/makeup budget.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Anniversary Kake, I always mean to order some and always forget. People around here rave about it though, so I know it must be sampled.

Status
Not open for further replies.