PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Hello all. I want to buy a new pipe. I touched upon this in a previous topic I started but didn't get much feedback. I want to buy a new pipe, not estate and I want a straight smooth briar. I want to spend around 50 or less. I came across these 2. Are they good? Is one better than the other? Is there something else I should ne looking at
brindisi: http://www.4noggins.com/Brindisi-Italian-Briar-Pipe-139.aspx
rossi: http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/rossi/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=134320
any help will be much appreciated
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9. L.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
The Rossi looks great, not able to get the other to load (server not responding). I hear pretty great things on the Rossi line. I personally would be happy with a Rossi purchase if that was the amount I was looking to spend.
Good luck and let us know what you pick up.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Out of the two, I'd go with the Rossi. It looks to be a decent pipe. You might also want to look at the Nording "Eriksen" line of pipes. They are some dandy pipes in that price range!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Strongly second petes03 on the Eriksen pipes. Look under the Nording heading on Cup O Joes. They have a

good assortment, and I can attest these are remarkable little pipes, solid as a rock and drilled to perfection.

Frankly, I like my Eriksen better than the Nording I bought and traded away. Just the solidity. If you could

hold one, you'd buy it without question. A totally impressive smoker. You'll never regret it.

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
I do like the Eriksen pipe. however 4noggins and smokingpipes dont carry it and they seem to be the only online retailers who will deliver to canada...

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
So i bought the Rossi. Along with it I also ordered a tin of frog morton original and Escudo Navy flake. The only reason I bought the navy flake was because it was highly recommended so I really hope i didnt make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.