PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred324

Lurker
Feb 26, 2015
Hey yall, so I bought a tin of Peterson's St. Patrick Day 2015 and absolutely love it. I have looked for more, but it appears it is sold out. Yall know of any places that still carry it? Any one of you have a local tobbaccoist that carries it? I'm hoping someone here can go the extra mile and help a brother out. Thank yall kindly.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Looks like you'll probably have to contact some B&Ms. I'd suggest Straus Tobacconist out of Fort Thomas Kentucky, Ye Old Pipe Shoppe out of Phoenix Arizona, Smoker's Haven out of Columbus Ohio, and Smoker's Abbey out of Nashville Tennessee (holy crap I spelled it right lol). They're some big name B&Ms that have a pretty good social media presence. If they have any tins left they'll probably charge a card for you and ship it out to you.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It sounds like the blend sold very well and was received very well. Does anyone know if Peterson has plans to add this to their yearly offerings or maybe even add it to their regular blend lineup?

bigred324

Lurker
Feb 26, 2015
Well, looks like its all gone. Looked all over internet and called a few places and everyone says it is sold out and sold quickly too.

Status
Not open for further replies.