PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabbur

Lurker
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome from S.W Michigan. Nothing wrong with cigars but im glad i found pipes too. I get way more enjoyment from my pipes and i can puff them more because of the lower cost. This is a wonderful site to learn about all things pipe related with knowledgeable people that are eager to help.

Thanks! Definitely costs are lower with pipes but I also think that the taste and variety of tobaccos are better.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
Welcome from Denmark! Been to Sao Paulo a couple of times, not sure I particularly would like to be on Corona Corona lockdown there. But then it all depends on your specific situation and location. Hope u are coping well!

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Thanks! It has been a while since I have been in DC and I miss my friends who live there. Hope everything is fine.

Thank you we’re doing the best we can over here. Hope all is well where you are too! My business partner is from Bahia and he’s been calling back almost everyday to check on his family, had to cancel trips back to visit this year, it’s been tough but everyone is well so far!

Jabbur

Lurker
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome from Denmark! Been to Sao Paulo a couple of times, not sure I particularly would like to be on Corona Corona lockdown there. But then it all depends on your specific situation and location. Hope u are coping well!

Thanks man! I live in a nice neighborhood and everything is fine so far. I hope you and your family are safe and well!

Jabbur

Lurker
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you we’re doing the best we can over here. Hope all is well where you are too! My business partner is from Bahia and he’s been calling back almost everyday to check on his family, had to cancel trips back to visit this year, it’s been tough but everyone is well so far!

Glad to hear! Everything is fine here and I hope we will keep it that way!

Reactions: lightxmyfire

forciori

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 29, 2019
Brasil
pipedia.org
Saudações! Estive na sua terra duas semanas atrás! Espero que você e sua familia estejam bem!

Estamos bem, obrigado.
Na próxima vez, faça sinal de fumaça... Talvez possamos dividir algumas palavras e uma boa xícara de café.

PS. minha terra está mais ao norte.

Grande abraço.

Reactions: Jabbur
Status
Not open for further replies.