PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebsterDitty

Lurker
Nov 8, 2019
Michigan
Greetings to everyone. Please allow me to thank all of you for your knowledge and wisdom gained in living a life that includes this wonderful pastime and sharing your insights and thoughts in this unique and marvelous forum for all to see.

Lord knows my past seven years of pipe smoking has certainly helped me keep my thoughts and wants on things that are grounded and centered on living a life with more meaning and less waste. Waste? Over a hundred pounds of pipe tobacco collected exempted, of course.

Thanks to all.

WebsterDitty

Lurker
Nov 8, 2019
Michigan
Thanks to all who responded with such warm greetings!

Chasingembers: When you say 340 pounds, you are not describing your huge stature?

Bowie: Some women do not like or are threatened by solid men.

Reactions: kurtbob

Scott Krieger

Lurker
Nov 4, 2019
Greetings to everyone. Please allow me to thank all of you for your knowledge and wisdom gained in living a life that includes this wonderful pastime and sharing your insights and thoughts in this unique and marvelous forum for all to see.

Lord knows my past seven years of pipe smoking has certainly helped me keep my thoughts and wants on things that are grounded and centered on living a life with more meaning and less waste. Waste? Over a hundred pounds of pipe tobacco collected exempted, of course.

Thanks to all.
Welcome and greetings from Southern Colorado!

Attachments

• Stude and Giodone's CO State Fairgrounds.jpg
    Stude and Giodone's CO State Fairgrounds.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: WebsterDitty

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from central N.C. My paternal grandparents had a sandy-soil farm in western Michigan a little east of Muskegon. It was their summer retreat, no electricity or running water. While the house was still standing, I camped there with a buddy. Crick with the coldest water in the world. Family finally sold it to a Christmas tree farmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.