PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dyakoff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2022
Ukraine
On which one? pipeclub.net I suppose? It's not similar to this one at all.
Here, we enjoy a spirit of camraderie however long one has been in the hobby.
There, it looks to me like a prison inmate conversation: topdogs, underdogs and петухи (the humiliated newbies).

---
I can read and understand russian (as long as I almost fluently speak Ukrainian, among several other not-so-wide-spread European and Oriental languages).
Yes, this place surely feels better!

Pijproker

Lurker
Dec 2, 2021
Arnhem, the Netherlands
Welcome! And of course I wist you the very best in these difficult times. In my work I work with refugees from Ukraine in the Netherlands. I work on a school and we have 24 children on our primary school from your beautiful country. Besides a warm welcome we try to teach them and help them to mix with the Dutch children. A month ago we celebrate together the day of the Kozak ( don’t know the English word for it). They are very strong and brave. Best for Ukraine and one day we celebrate together the peace and victory for Ukraine 🇺🇦

Reactions: Dyakoff

Dyakoff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 16, 2022
Ukraine
Welcome! And of course I wist you the very best in these difficult times. In my work I work with refugees from Ukraine in the Netherlands. I work on a school and we have 24 children on our primary school from your beautiful country. Besides a warm welcome we try to teach them and help them to mix with the Dutch children. A month ago we celebrate together the day of the Kozak ( don’t know the English word for it). They are very strong and brave. Best for Ukraine and one day we celebrate together the peace and victory for Ukraine 🇺🇦
Thank you. It means a lot to our people!
If it were not for hearts like yours I don’t thing we would have had strength to stand our ground.

Reactions: Pijproker