PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Good morning, I've been a cigar smoker for quite a few years and recently switched to pipes after being gifted a Mr. Brog. I also picked up a couple of Missouri Meerschaums. So far I've tried a few Lane blends, Peter Stockebye and a pouch of Smoker Friendly with the Lane Black Raspberry probably being my favorite so far.

Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Sandhills Hunter

LotusJones

Lurker
Jan 5, 2020
SW Idaho, USA
Howdy. I'm in SW Idaho but was just in your neck of the woods (Rogersville, Springfield, Licking) last week visiting kinfolk... Bought a few Sammy G tins at 'Just For Him' while I was in town - ever go there?

Dec 9, 2023
SW Missouri
Good morning, I live about 25 miles north of Springfield. I shop at Just for Him regularly, it's a nice shop. I'm smoking some Reed's Weed from their shop right now.My wife picked it up for me for Christmas.

LotusJones

Lurker
Jan 5, 2020
SW Idaho, USA
Per JFH: "Reed's Weed: Developed by a noted horticulturist and cat fancier." Wonder who that is?
My wife happens to be a Reed, and a cat fancier, guess I'll have to give it a try...
BTW, we met at college in Bolivar in the early 90s. Small world gets smaller! ha.