PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Hi Jon, welcome! I'm living in Chicago now but I grew up in Mass. and used to spend time in Still River. It is a beautiful area, I used to go to mass at a little Benedictine Monastery out there.

If you haven't been to Wilke Tobacco in Fall River it's worth the trip. John the owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. I go there once a year when I'm visiting family in Boston. Enjoy!

bowrocker

Lurker
Apr 7, 2022
Still River, MA
www.youtube.com
Hi Jon, welcome! I'm living in Chicago now but I grew up in Mass. and used to spend time in Still River. It is a beautiful area, I used to go to mass at a little Benedictine Monastery out there.

If you haven't been to Wilke Tobacco in Fall River it's worth the trip. John the owner is very helpful and knowledgeable. I go there once a year when I'm visiting family in Boston. Enjoy!
What a coincidence Mav! We live right down the road from St. Benedicts and the convent as well. Just yesterday while walking the dog I was passed by some jogging nuns if you can believe it.

I will check out Wilke Tobacco too, thanks for the tip! If you're ever back in the area, drop a line!

Last edited:
Reactions: ofafeather

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
There are many great places all around the world, and smoking a pipe while traveling is like having a good friend along.

Welcome!

Reactions: bowrocker
Status
Not open for further replies.