SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Nov 2, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is Sergio, born and raised in Napoli, Southern Italy.

Ex cigarette smoker, I smoke italian cigars since 2015, and I also smoke pipe since 2020.

I literally fell in love with pipe and its world.

As an ex cigarette smoker and a cigar smoker, I just love kentucky blends (Lakeland Dark by Samuel Gawith
is my # 1), and I am sooooooooooo curious to try american Kentucky pipe tobacco blends!

S

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
¡Ciao Bello!👍
Huge fan of Toscano Antico cigars here, absolutely love them.
Funny how most of us are always keener to try tobacco from different countries, over our own. I’ve always wanted to try the ‘Forte’ & ‘Commune’ Italian pipe tobacco’s. ‘The Grass is Always Greener’ as the old saying goes.
Welcome from the UK.

Nov 2, 2022
¡Ciao Bello!👍
Huge fan of Toscano Antico cigars here, absolutely love them.
Funny how most of us are always keener to try tobacco from different countries, over our own. I’ve always wanted to try the ‘Forte’ & ‘Commune’ Italian pipe tobacco’s. ‘The Grass is Always Greener’ as the old saying goes.
Welcome from the UK.
Hi simong, and thanks.
I have to admit that FORTE (STRONG) and COMUNE (COMMON) are two superb Kentucky tobaccos, the first being obviously strong, but with its personal style, while the second being almost gross - ish strong (it's hard to explain it in my language... imagine for me in yours!!!). Comune may become a masterpiece if you're patient enough to remove before smoking it some impurities, that people call "recon". We should find a way to swap pipe tobaccos. I am a great LAKELAND DARK fan!