PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

n14rl6

Lurker
Nov 9, 2023
Gaithersburg Maryland
I work with all men and most smoked cigars so I started on cigars. Still enjoy cigars-I like seeing reactions of men seeing me smoke cigars. My cigar coworkers have retired and the the current ones chew. Not happening. I remember my grandfather and dad smoking pipes and how good it smelled - even to a little girl. I don’t see women smoking tobacco pipes which is why I started. Really enjoy trying the different array of tobaccos. My dad was a gentleman farmer (he worked in Washington DC federal government) but we grew tobacco for a few years on a old tobacco farm my parents bought in southern md. Lived in town but parents worked on the property on weekends. As a 8 yr old it’s miserable growing tobacco. Dads office workers would come out and hang the tobacco for drying. We did get out of a day of school when the tobacco was auctioned in Upper Marlboro md. dad would say need Md tobacco for the cigarettes to burn evenly. Not sure if that was hogwash or true lol.

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
Welcome from, well, right now downeeocean. But I'll be back in Baltimore later today.

You say you never see a women smoking a pipe? Don't feel too bad, there's not that many men who smoke one either. How lucky we found each other!