PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

p1p3dr3am

May 21, 2019
Chicagoland
Hey, everyone! I am brand new to pipe smoking after years of smoking cigars. Gotta say, so far I love it! Hope to connect with fellow enthusiasts and learn things along the way!

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Howdy and welcome. Grew up in a near northwest suburb of Chicago, on the commuter line. Now I'm in central N.C. since 1972.

ophiuchus

Preferred Member
Mar 25, 2016
Just moved from Illinois a couple years ago. I still miss the hell out of Chicago ...
Anyhow, welcome! :puffy:

chilllucky

Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
If you are in the 6 county Chicago area, there is a great and active pipe club called the Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club who meets a couple of times a month at various lounges in the region. Look 'em up!
If you are 'downstate' there are a few forum members here from various areas with whom you might be able to meet up.

p1p3dr3am

May 21, 2019
Chicagoland
Thanks for the greetings, everyone!
If you are in the 6 county Chicago area, there is a great and active pipe club called the Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club who meets a couple of times a month at various lounges in the region. Look 'em up!
Thanks @chilllucky

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
Welcome, from Texas! I don't often mention this, but I was born in Illinois. Peoria. My family moved down here when I was only two though. So I consider myself total Texan.