PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parasloth

Lurker
Nov 10, 2019
Georgia, USA
A little late on introducing myself! Smoked the occasional pipe back in my graduate school days, then got lazy and got into cigars. This Halloween we did the pirate theme and I grabbed an old pipe and some old but still moist tobacco from the closest. Man I was hooked again!! Prefer the navy cut tobacco, and would love to learn how to roll it like the sailors used to do. Mostly enjoy smoking while sailing my boat around lake Lanier here outside of Atlanta.

Kind regards!!

Reactions: Pipe-Hound

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Mostly enjoy smoking while sailing my boat around lake Lanier here outside of Atlanta
Welcome from Seattle Washington.
A lot of sailing in this part of the world here on Puget Sound. I’ve been sailing many times, but never smoked a pipe while doing so. Do you have a pipe with a wind cap, or is this even an issue for you?

Reactions: Pipe-Hound

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Welcome, nice to see fellow Georgians on here! I currently live in Dunwoody, not too far from you. I was fortunate to be out on Lake Lanier quite a few times this past summer, I might’ve passed you scooting around the lake with your pipe ?

Parasloth

Lurker
Nov 10, 2019
Georgia, USA
Welcome, nice to see fellow Georgians on here! I currently live in Dunwoody, not too far from you. I was fortunate to be out on Lake Lanier quite a few times this past summer, I might’ve passed you scooting around the lake with your pipe ?
Hey neighbor!! I have to admit, if it were the summer we were likely not likely "scooting" around too fast!! Winds were fairly quiet, so I think our summer cruises were mostly just out of the marina (Sunrise Cove) and into the nearest cove for an afternoon of swimming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.