PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Welcome from Austin, Texas. I lived in El Paso for a couple of years in the 90’s, I fell in love with the amazing Mexican food there. I wasn’t smoking a pipe way back then but I believe I remember there being a Tinderbox in the Sundance Mall (I could be wrong), are there any good tobacconists left?

jlopez

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2022
Southwest TX
Hello everyone, I'm joining y'all from El Paso Texas and I started smoking just in the last week or so. My first two tobaccos that I've tried are Peterson's Nightcap and Early Morning Pipe, which I've enjoyed quite a bit. I'll be looking through the forums right now to see some reviews on different aromatic blends to try. My first pipe is a corncob, which was mostly a safety net in the case that I didn't enjoy smoking very much but I have a feeling that the habit shall persist. I'm excited to join you all and I look forward to some of the conversations that we'll be having!
Welcome! I am also in El Paso. I’m honestly shocked at how many El Paso folks (currently and previously) I’m seeing on here.
I have not tried Early Morning Pipe yet, however I am obsessed with Nightcap. I have a few tins in the mail arriving this week.

Hope to see you around the forums and if any El Pasoans do a meet-up, count me in!

jlopez

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2022
Southwest TX
Welcome from Austin, Texas. I lived in El Paso for a couple of years in the 90’s, I fell in love with the amazing Mexican food there. I wasn’t smoking a pipe way back then but I believe I remember there being a Tinderbox in the Sundance Mall (I could be wrong), are there any good tobacconists left?
Funny, I recently moved back to El Paso after 6 years in Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.