PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. I live in Rock Hill, SC (just across the state line from Charlotte, NC) and consider myself somewhat of a self trained pipe maker and reapir person. I have been carving out pipes and doing repairs on and off for about 8 years now. I am always looking for ideas, techniques, and help on my journy make making, restoration, and repair. I simply love finding old estate pipes, cleaning them up and the sharing them with others.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Welcome aboard, you'll love this place. Lots of great restorers and makers hang out here...

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Welcome aboard k. This is a great place to learn. The nicest guys on the internet hang out here.

:puffy:

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Welcome to the forum. And, it's nice to see another here who lives close by. I'm in Chester. Maybe I can get up there and have a smoke with you sometime.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
Thanks for all the comments. I will be posting some pics of my work soon.

kf4bsb

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 23, 2013
mp31guitar,
Nice to meet you and it sounds like a good idea to me. I use to go to Chester quite a bit. My father-in-law was the minister of music at the First Baptist Church for several years (until 2012)and we were always there for all the activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.