PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Thought I would do an introduction. My name is Lou. I'm 36 years old, married to a wonderful woman for 11 years now, and lucky enough to be the father of two beautiful girls. I've been smoking a pipe for a whopping 4 days, and am really enjoying it! Stumbled upon this forum, and have been reading almost every free minute. Very knowledgeable bunch here. I decided to start pipe smoking to give up a cigarette habit, and so far it's working. I already feel better, and am not really missing the coffin nails. Anyway, awesome forum filled with humor and wisdom. Keep up the good work!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! :clap:

Happy to have you join this not-so-little community whose members can all relate to the ecstasy that only luxury tobaccos can produce. Since you've only just started, yet have a developed tobacco palate, I can assure you that the best is yet to come. The pipe will bring you the most pleasure one can obtain while wearing pants! (Except for The Ol' Cajun, who doesn't always wear pants while smoking.) :rofl:

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
dustmite, you are most welcome. I like everything about your post and even your avatar is pretty darn cool. I am intrigued as to what you are smoking and which pipe you are breaking in.
j/B

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Jeremy,I just finished a bowl of my local store's Buttered Rum in my MM Diplomat. A little slice of heaven on earth!

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
Welcome to the forum. Just wait till PAD and TAD kick in. Remember you thanked us here already so you can't get mad. :rofl:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Better the briar than the nails, I think. Welcome aboard. This crew is pretty knowledgeable as a group and a great place to get questions answered and pick up on history and trends in the pipe world.

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
redbeard, no worries. I blame no one but myself for my addictive tendencies... Thanks, all for the warm welcome.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
welcome dust mite... Much to be learned about pipes and you are in the right spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.