PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
I've been using forums for a few years now and I'm far from a computer newbie but, I seem to be having issues finding the shortcut to get to my message page. I got there once by accident but if I go into my 'account' link it keeps telling me I have no messages except, I've already sent a couple regarding a trade and am expecting responses. Any help would be appreciated.
tyvm

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
lol... durr... would prolly help if I had my window opened all the way. usually have a couple windows open at a time watching netflix on one while surfing on the other.
Thx a ton Uncle.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
There is also a message feature in your profile on the upper left hand corner of the page under the search feature click on profile and a new window will come up with your account settings and stuff in the list on the left there is a message tab these message do not come into your PM

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I'd also like to see that PM indicator over to the top or LH side somewhere that it's more noticable...same with the post message which is way over to the RH side when you're responding to a PM message

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I am so damn happy you asked that question, mole! I haven't been able to find it, either - just didn't want to betray my helplessness. :wink: Thanks Unclearthur, I thought I was going blind. I never ever scrolled over either. Found that PM screen once by accident and I've never been able to get it back.

mole

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2010
more than happy to help out others by making a fool of myself

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.