PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Yeah, I remember him telling Clarkson that story on Top Gear a few years ago. I don't know which struck me funnier, his filching the chapeau, or modding it with the conchos! :D Definitely a signature piece, that one!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
While I agree, There have been times where my hair was so mussed up from wearing a hat, i would have looked like a caveman who just woke up from a 3 year nap. I always tried to not eat at nicer dining establishments when donning a hat, but when my wife and I would go out she typically chose the restaurant. I thought my hair was more of a insult than the hat.
I hear ya Vorhees. For me it's typically the same; I've been wearing a hat all day, so the hat hair would be more offensive than leaving the fedora or flatcap on inside a building.
When I was younger I took my head-ware in the philosophy of R&B singer Montell Jordan, "I turn around my baseball cap". These days, like I said before, it's usually fedoras or trilbies or flatcaps.

Jan 8, 2013
Sorry, post edited since I posted in the wrong forums. :)
Dang it! I told you, if you keep bouncing from Pipesmagazine to that Midget S&M forum you like to frequent, you'd find yourself accidentally posting something here you didn't want seen!
Hey everyone! I saw it before he deleted it! It was both awful and awesome at the same time! :mrgreen:

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Jan 8, 2013
The new leather top hat arrived yesterday, much sooner than what was to be expected. I couldn't be happier with it. It fits great, feels comfortable, although a tad heavier than what I'm used to. It appears very well made, the leather is stiff and not flimsy at all, and it just looks dang cool. And made in the great U.S.A!
My only issue was a chain on the back of the band that was a bit long for my liking. Some needle nose pliers fixed that up just fine. Now it's just right.
20180927_225022-600x449.jpg

Forgive me as a vogue a bit...
XeN1fE2.jpg

VOhjffY.jpg

I think it goes well with the leather bracers...
Q14bqTD.jpg

I'm really not trying to go for the steampunk look here... oh what the hell
NnET6t2.jpg

Needless to say, I'm very pleased and will definitely be ordering from them again in the future. I highly recommend Head 'N Home hats if you're looking for something a little different. :D

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Thanks. I just realized my error, however. I should have used imperial measurements. No old timey western sheriff would issue a reward in metric denominations... :oops:
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.