PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Good looking work! I like the dark stain, which would darken much more with some smoking time.

colorduke

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 5, 2011
I ask this question on another forum,If Costner was smoking a Medico or Grabow would everybody rush out to get 1?

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
If Medico or grabow made apipe like that, everyone would probably already have one...then the fuss would be "look Costner is smoking a pipe just like mine"

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I ask this question on another forum,If Costner was smoking a Medico or Grabow would everybody rush out to get 1?
If it was this exact shape, Yes. Look, its a great little pipe. Its gotten a lot of press because Kevin Costner smoked it, but in the end it comes down to just being a great shape. There are a lot of similar shapes, but none that are just like this.

If he was smoking a Billiard, no matter who made it, I dont think there would be more interest in Billiards.

What he smokes is a pipe that people want, period.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
Love your stamp I think your mom nailed it.. I have not had the luck to watch the show yet just seen some short snipits really.. I think the buzz is about the shape not so much that it is a actor of great talent smoking the pipe also I think it is because he looks so natural smoking his pipe loads of actors have a scene where they have to smoke a pipe and look funny or silly because they never have smoked one.. this is just my opinion i have been wrong before lots of time's.. Your Pipe looks great thanks for the photo

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
What is the word on these pipes?I have been gone for a while but if these are available I definately would buy one.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Love the shape! Not so crazy about the color.I tend to like lighter colors. Did you use a contrast stain?

Status
Not open for further replies.