PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
I was just wondering if anybody had tried Brigadier Black Gettysburg.It's supposed to have a peach flavor.I just wanted to know if anybody tried it and what they thought about it.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I bought a can of it, but have yet to smoke it. It was so moist and strong smelling from the can that I put it in a jar with a push lid (not really airtight) to let it dry out slowly. I've since forgotten about it.
I would try tobaccoreviews.com to look for any reviews on this blend.
If you think you would like a peach flavor, maybe Peter Stokkebye Peaches&Cream would be better (I've never had it tho). You could just get 1oz of it to try it out. Altadis (now Sutliff) had a Peach Cobbler that I've had. Not bad.
Or, my best recommendation would be to try milantobacco.com They have house blends and the aromatics that I've had are pretty good. The have a Peaches&Cream and Star City Delight

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Thanks for the leads,I love peaches so I would like to try a few peach aromatics I've looked at tobaccoreviews.com before for the gettysburg blend but nobody has reviewed it.And thanks I'll have to check out milantobacco.com for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.