PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jp267nh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2019
Connecticut
I am a member of The Harford Reading Society. We meet monthly at The Tobacco Shop LLC on Pratt St Hartford. There is a pay- to- park lot at the end of the block. It's in a nice area. The group has a page that you can find on social media.
I would like to attend if still active. I'm a bit of a drive in Darien, but always looking to meet new.pipe smokers as I'm a little.new.tonthenpipe world.

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
I am a member of The Harford Reading Society. We meet monthly at The Tobacco Shop LLC on Pratt St Hartford. There is a pay- to- park lot at the end of the block. It's in a nice area. The group has a page that you can find on social media.

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
I’m in Mystic, Ct. I’d love to attend a meeting. Is there a way to find out about them other that on Facebook?

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
89 Pratt St, Hartford. The second Thursday of the month from 7pm to 10 pm. Pratt Street my be blocked off, so you'll have to go around the block. That's ok, you will find the parking lot that way. Should you need to call me, I have the original CT area code, five , seven, three, one , eight , six, nine

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
89 Pratt St, Hartford. The second Thursday of the month from 7pm to 10 pm. Pratt Street my be blocked off, so you'll have to go around the block. That's ok, you will find the parking lot that way. Should you need to call me, I have the original CT area code, five , seven, three, one , eight , six, nine
So your on for this coming Thursday?

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
Was planning on coming tomorrow, but familial holiday hoorah interfered. :confused:

It's on the "family calendar" for January so I have a good chance of carving out the date.

Enjoy your reading tomorrow.

Reactions: TonyManx

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
How's 2022 looking? I'm just up the road from you in Terryville, LOL. I'll have take the drive out sometime, maybe in Feb.
Hi. I'm in Waterbury, you're welcome to carpool with me. (Yes, you can smoke in the Trailblazer) Save you the cost of parking in Hartford. Just met with a couple of members tonight. We are on for Thursday, January 113, 2022.

Reactions: rockefeller79

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
Was planning on coming tomorrow, but familial holiday hoorah interfered. :confused:

It's on the "family calendar" for January so I have a good chance of carving out the date.

Enjoy your reading tomorrow.
We are ON for Thursday, January 13, 2022. And we will discuss a road trip for an upcoming weekend to different smoke shops. I hope you can join us. We are going to put together an email list, especially needed because not everyone uses Facebook.

TonyManx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2021
Connecticut
I would like to attend if still active. I'm a bit of a drive in Darien, but always looking to meet new.pipe smokers as I'm a little.new.tonthenpipe world.
Our meeting is ON for Thursday, January 13, 2022. You're welcome to carpool with me from Waterbury (Smoking is allowed, encouraged even !)

Reactions: lukasstrifeson

rockefeller79

Lurker
Feb 1, 2012
Terryville CT
Hi. I'm in Waterbury, you're welcome to carpool with me. (Yes, you can smoke in the Trailblazer) Save you the cost of parking in Hartford. Just met with a couple of members tonight. We are on for Thursday, January 113, 2022.
Hey, just saw this. I think I need to change my settings. to get notified! Maybe I can get out for February.

Ksigel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2021
Connecticut
So your on for this coming Thursday?
I am afraid I will be MIA until April. My wife is having major surgery in the beginning of March. With covid we have pretty much been staying home. After surgery I will be on nursing duty. But the April meeting is on my calendar. By the way, I made a post In Facebook with hopes of getting on your e-mail list.