PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

hawky454

Preferred Member
Feb 11, 2016
Thanks! Happy Fathers Day everyone! I’m spending the day with my little one but she’s only 2 and a half so she doesn’t quite yet understand that she’s supposed to treat me like a king for a day (fool for a lifetime).

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
WI
Happy Father's day everyone!
Got my digital version of Father the Flame today from my girls!

irishearl

Preferred Member
Aug 2, 2016
Had a happy father's day early yesterday. We spent the day with our cute as hell 3 y.o. great grandson. So, you could say there are a few generations of fathers around in our family.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
I never light up without remembering my Pappy and his perpetual pipe packed with Granger. World War Two minesweeper skipper, out-dated fedora, lumberjack shirt on every weekend during the cooler months, endless debates with his adolescent son (me), cook for our Sunday dinners with absolute minimal kitchen ware with one memorable double boiler, the little sailboat he built in the basement and painted blue and rigged with a red sail, and rope work he could do like a real old salt. One of a kind.

alaskanpiper

Preferred Member
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Happy Father's day to all! Some fun times with Dad! Also celebrating my first ever father's day today with my 6 week old daughter....

King Salmon

Baby Zoey

And my gifts. Sweet Grain on the Neerup. Testing it out this morning with some 2017 Marlin Flake

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Dad's been gone for six years now and the older I get, the more I see him in the mirror. So many more things I wish I had said to him. Happy Father's Day everone.

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member
Jan 8, 2013
So many more things I wish I had said to him
I can understand that, Duane.
Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there. Folks, make sure you let your father's know how important they are.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
Happy Fathers Day to all the forum Dads, past & present!
I was able to spend the last week at the beach with both daughters and granddaughter.