Halloween Tobacco Blends (Blenders Pay Attention)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
How about an aromatic that smells like a rotting corpse?
Oh wait . . . we already have that . . . it's called Mixture 79
So we already have a Halloween blend - what are you guys complaining about?

Jan 8, 2013
Wonderful idea. The possibilities for cool Halloween-ish names are endless. Headless Horseman's Ride for one, as drwatson said.
I like October Moon.
Pipesandcigars could call their Best Of The Rest, "Skeletal Remains" for a limited time :)

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Man I didn't realize you guys were such punsters! Haha I believe most blends are banking on there Christmas blends, seeing as there already promoting 2013 Christmas and it isn't even thanksgiving or Halloween yet.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We're doing a blend called Cinnamon Roll for my Blend of the Month for September (should be available later this week) and for next month, with Halloween in mind, I'm working on a blend that will be reminiscent of candy corn. Don't have a name yet, though.
Russ

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
Great idea! I love fall beers and ciders, why not add tobacco to the ever-growing list of things I love about the fall?

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Russ your forever full of surprises! You know when Lakeland brickle fortissimo will be available? I ordered a pound over a month ago, still on back order.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I'll be making the Brickles later this week, now that the components are all in stock.
Russ

docrx

Jan 9, 2011
Russ...any concern of coumadin content in your cinnamon additive?

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The cinnamon flavoring is a version of oil of cassis that's made for the tobacco industry and has no coumarin content, so we're all safe to smoke another day.
Russ

jodaknight

Lurker
Sep 3, 2013
Petes03 "While we're at it, why not some Thanksgiving and 4th of July blends too?"
Mmmmmm turkey blend

drrock

Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
Last year Uhles made a Halloween blend, but I never got around to trying it. Wonder if they're going to release it again this year...

Aug 1, 2012
Halloween blends eh? Brings to mind those "holiday" flavored Jones sodas. Sounds cool but not great in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.