Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Not necessarily a Halloween pipe, but an Autumn pipe commission. I sent him a photo of a twisted old leafless tree as inspiration. The accent is antler, and it's getting sandblasted with an orange juma stem as an homage to fall colors.

Progress Shots

dl2nxu7.jpg

20201001_004500.jpg

20201001_005245.jpg

Last edited:

bayareabriar

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2019
View attachment 44104

View attachment 44105

To get a little content going, here's whats loaded next for me. Trevor Talbert Halloween LB (his line of pre-turned French stummels) from 2019. I have a couple Goblins that will show up here, but these little LB's are solid smokers and I think he and the Mrs. (who assist him) did a great job with the rustication.

I might try this with some of mine. Sick pipes.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I’m enjoying these pipes in this thread but alas, I don’t have a Halloween pipe! I’m sure I do have a pipe that I bought in October though!

In fact my daughter and I are doing arts and crafts this weekend and I promised her we would paint her cob. She wants to do purple and pink but maybe I could talk her into Halloween colors.

Our pipe project:

8B41FDE3-3B91-4129-88FF-DCCF19ACD3C8.jpeg

And no fellers, she’s not gonna smoke the cob! She’s 3.5 years old for Gods sake! She prefers high grade artisan pipes, duh!

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
I’m enjoying these pipes in this thread but alas, I don’t have a Halloween pipe! I’m sure I do have a pipe that I bought in October though!

In fact my daughter and I are doing arts and crafts this weekend and I promised her we would paint her cob. She wants to do purple and pink but maybe I could talk her into Halloween colors.

Our pipe project:

View attachment 45015

And no fellers, she’s not gonna smoke the cob! She’s 3.5 years old for Gods sake! She prefers high grade artisan pipes, duh!
CJCobPipeCJ6324L.jpgCJCobPipeCJ6324F.jpg

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
Those Trevor Talbert pipes are the most interesting seasonal pipes I've ever seen.

I'm not a fan of any holiday in particular. I'm more of a seasonal or elements kind of guy.

I don't remember seeing too many pipes that celebrate seasons. Only thing that comes to mind is some Dunhills painted in a Chinese or Japanese style and those aren't my bag. Quite expensive too, from memory. I seem to remember spring and fall. Surely there were summer and winter as well?

I saw a "wave" pipe by Tom Eltang once. I don't know who came up with that concept, but his version just reminded me a long penis. Which, you know, I wouldn't feel awkward to have hanging from my jaw, but it just sort of rubbed me the wrong way. I'm a bit particular, when it comes to that sort of thing.

Reactions: weezell

ray47

Lifer
Jul 10, 2015
Dalzell, South Carolina
Reactions: hawky454

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Here's the Trevor Talbert Jack-o-lantern pipe that I wish I owned.
P9219832.jpg
Absolutely marvelous

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon