PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
Okay, seriously, this tobacco may be my favorite blend that I have ever smoked. I taste chocolate, honey, maybe vanilla as well as some sort of spice too?... I broke in my newest pipe that I made for myself with this tobacco and I am so glad that this was the first smoke I ever had out of it. I only bought one ounce which was a huge mistake because it is definitely not enough. I have smoked this for a few days now and shared some with a friend of mine (he thinks it is hands down the best he has ever smoked), and I will be ordering more for sure. Pipeinhand, thank you for sharing this blend with us fine forum members. Fine forum members, if you have not done so, you may want to pick some up ASAP. Pipeinhand, you will hearing from me very soon for some more.

J

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
I agree with you, btiarbird, this is a fantastic blend that pipeinhand has created. I have 4 oz. on the way. :puffy:

batdemon

Dec 20, 2011
Got my 4 oz. today!! Smoking some right now. Just as great as I remember it. Thanks pipeinhand :clap:

mikemacrdlnds

Dec 21, 2011
Received 3oz. Love it. It has replaced some of my Peterson Blends. Will order some more

Nov 27, 2012
I got a couple oz of Halfling's Leaf cause of reviews on the forums. In addition, I also ordered the Honey Malt. Both are delicious and great smokes! I will say that I did enjoy my past Sunday, sitting outside (thanks to a 65 degree day in the late fall), reading The Fellowship of the Rings, and smoking Halfling's Leaf. It just seemed so appropriate and was one of the most relaxing afternoons I've had in months! Thank you!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Send him an email! info@jackleeblend.com
Here is my review of his new Yule Pudding seasonal tobacco. I talk about his other blends, too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zugnO98rWcs

Status
Not open for further replies.