PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hot-hot-hot. I enjoy a little heat in my food, especially Indian, Thai, and Chinese, but I still want to be able to taste the other ingredients in the food.

At a Thai restaurant the waiter warned me not to eat the little pale green pepper in my clear broth soup. It imparted flavor but wasn't for chewing. The soup was excellent.

El Capitán

Lifer
Jun 5, 2022
Newberry, Indiana
Hot-hot-hot. I enjoy a little heat in my food, especially Indian, Thai, and Chinese, but I still want to be able to taste the other ingredients in the food.

At a Thai restaurant the waiter warned me not to eat the little pale green pepper in my clear broth soup. It imparted flavor but wasn't for chewing. The soup was excellent.
We Cubans love spicy but we do like our food to have flavor. I make a mean arroz con camarones. Top that off with tapa tio and its amazing.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
People are different, but I love a little heat when it's balanced to enhance the flavor of the food. If you can find your particular range for enjoying hot spice, it is mighty good. We have a favorite Mexican restaurant and grocery that has a mostly Mexican clientele, and they seem to get the spice just right for me. It clears your passages and brings up the flavors perfectly.

Reactions: El Capitán

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
I grew habaneros first time this year, among a bunch of other varieties. I didnt think they took. My 4yo brought me a lil sweet pepper and asked if she could have it. I said of course. She started freaking out and crying a few minutes later. Turns out the Habaneros did take.