PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I know I haven't been on in a while but I'm back. I bought some H&H Marble Kake. When I opened the tin it had a sweet, smokey, raisin smell to it. I knew that it was gonna be good once I found a good pack/cadence to it. The first bowl I cubed and packed somewhat loosely with a little loose leaves on the top in my Lorenzo. From the first light it had a great taste with it ever changing as I sipped on it. It's one that the smell translated into the taste with a slight peppery taste added. At the time I was drinking some sweet tea which paired nicely. It's one blend that I would definitely recommend for a two type Virginia blend.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I'm revisiting this after around 5 hrs of it being open and the more vinagary ketchup smell is coming through with the raisin smell. It's one I'm definitely keeping in my rotation.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
Sounds interesting, thanks for the comments, I'll try it out.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I'm going to be getting some more for the cellar. I noticed that the more it airs out the more the smell and taste changes. Right now with me just cleaning my pipe I'm going to try it in my cob and see what difference the taste is.

Status
Not open for further replies.