Guys, do not forget St. Valentine's Day Tommorrow.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
I have to work tomorrow, so it's off to the store for me this afternoon.
If you know what's good for you, don't get caught with that "deer-in-the-headlight" look tomorrow evening!

collindow

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I've already had, and lost that look. Every decent restaurant within ten miles of me was full up. And then my date had to cancel. One of those, "good?" moments ha.

expatpipe

Can't Leave
Dec 31, 2010
Already pre ordered those flowers, no matter what a woman says, flowers always work like a charm.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Booked lunch for tomorrow and hit the "As Seen On TV" section of the drug store. Last year I got the wife dryer balls. She must like them because they're still in the dyer and not up my ass.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Booked lunch for tomorrow and hit the "As Seen On TV" section of the drug store. Last year I got the wife dryer balls. She must like them because they're still in the dyer and not up my ass.
:mrgreen: !!!ROTFLMFAO!!! :mrgreen:
I just spit Jack-n-Coke all over my keyboard!!

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
We are saving for a vacation in a few months so I don't have to go out of my way with big purchases. I bought her favourite sparkling wine and a nice card; she doesn't care for flowers and she's given up chocolate for awhile, so that makes it easier on me. We're going to dinner at a nice restaurant tomorrow evening - I got reservations about two weeks ago, and we'll hopefully spend the night together happily.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm looking forward to whatever surprises Mrs. Cortez has planned for me. And if, as I suspect, she does nothing for me I'll throw a hissy-fit, act hurt and unappreciated, and give her my "Women's Lib Means It's A Two Way Street" lecture. :nana:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'll update in the morning when my bride opens the fry basket "As Seen On TV". I was considering the Yoshi knife but didn't want to push my luck.

bobdobbs

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2011
I intend to spend Single Awareness Day going shopping for a cheap suit to wear to my company's "2011 Holiday Party" next week

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks Tommy, I appreciate it. She's a great girl - always full of pleasant surprises. I wish I was doing more to celebrate! Hope you'll have some luck locating the right thing for your woman, it's wonderful when they are genuinely pleased with our finds. :)

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I didn't forget! I bought the wife a red pair of coveralls, a couple of cords worth of tree stumps and a new axe for splitting it. Just for fun, I'll time her and see if she can beat her old time.

mikethepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 19, 2011
Got a day off work, Lovely and sunny, though chilly;She's back home soon from her morning task of checking on an older lady. Then she will find a Valentines card....Cant live without 'em after all. M.

classicgeek

Apr 8, 2010
Didn't forget, although it was a near thing. I intended on doing some "last minute" pick-ups, but then on my way out the door I slipped and fell on the stairs. Banged my knee up and had to retreat to the house to ice it and elevate it. Managed to lever myself off the couch and out a little later.
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.