PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I volunteer for this mission, Tim. No matter what the risk, someone must do it. Therefore, count me in as a member of this noble crew.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Beware!

This man is no better than the corner drug dealer, and just wants to hook y'all onto FVF. 8)

Free? There's your tip off, right there.

I'll be looking forward to the reviews.

pilotage16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2015
Aged tobacco breaks down quickly when opened? Why? What if you just seal it back in a mason jar?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Pilotage16, Oxygen becomes the mortal enemy of aged Tobacco. Just resealing it doesn't protect it from oxygen. It would have to be vacuum sealed.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
The results of this experiment will be very valuable to contemporary pipe smokers. I'm seriously looking forward to reading the comments and reviews. Thanks for your contributions to this forum.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
The spots are all taken. I'm out of town for a few days and should be back by Wednesday and I'll open a new thread with pictures and then I'll start shipping the samples out. The thread with pictures is where you'll post your pictures and a word or two about baccy. Don't overthink it.

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
Looking forward to it. Thanks again! Never had aged Virginia so I am excited to try some and leave a review!

willc

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 7, 2014
Thanks ashdigger!!!
Can't wait to try it and also see everyone else's opinions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.