PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

meurer

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone,
I recently started smoking a pipe, and have taken quite a liking to it. I grew up in Brazil, in a tobacco farm no less, but have lived in the U.S. for a couple years now.
Cheers!

meurer

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
I suppose I should add that I joined partially in hope that someone here would be able and willing to sell me some McClelland Millenium 2000 :)

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
I suppose I should add that I joined partially in hope that someone here would be able and willing to sell me some McClelland Millenium 2000 :)
And here I was hoping you could sell me some counterfeit currency. :crying:
Welcome to the forum! Your backstory sounds interesting. Did you smoke cigars first?

meurer

Lurker
Jun 23, 2019
Welcome to the forum! Your backstory sounds interesting. Did you smoke cigars first?
I didn't! Growing up my grandfather smoked, but I didn't, and only much later would I start.
He would make his own rope tobacco, roll it on pieces of dry wheat, and smoke it like that. No filter no nothing. They are fairly common in Brazil, and I still have some with me which I have on the rarest of occasions.
I moved to pipes for the sake of my lungs :)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina U.S., which still has a large tobacco growing industry, but nothing like forty years ago. Auction barns mostly gone. Big cigarette plants re-purposed.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
lucky for you there's a pipe club there, the Central Coast Pipe Club. please PM me for a contact email so I can get you in touch with them. "boa cachimbada irmao" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.