PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gcm

Lurker
Nov 10, 2023
Belgium, Flanders
Good day to you!
I'm from the Flemish speaking part of belgium.

I've been reading this forum for about a year now but haven't posted anything. This forum is a goldmine of information and has helped me with a lot of pipe related things!
I started smoking last year around my exam period before summer, I bought 2 cobs and got a couple of tins but kinda forgot about it during summer. After the summer I suddenly remembered that I had a pipe and started smoking it again. This is where it really kicked off.

I thought I had a thing for English blends until i tried a Va based blend, it knocked my socks off I love it!
I also grew my collection steadily with a new pipe coming in on friday! :D

This is my pipe collection so far.IMG_20240303_224533.jpg

I love doing this its my biggest pasttime!

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Good day to you!
I'm from the Flemish speaking part of belgium.

I've been reading this forum for about a year now but haven't posted anything. This forum is a goldmine of information and has helped me with a lot of pipe related things!
I started smoking last year around my exam period before summer, I bought 2 cobs and got a couple of tins but kinda forgot about it during summer. After the summer I suddenly remembered that I had a pipe and started smoking it again. This is where it really kicked off.

I thought I had a thing for English blends until i tried a Va based blend, it knocked my socks off I love it!
I also grew my collection steadily with a new pipe coming in on friday! :D

This is my pipe collection so far.View attachment 293546

I love doing this its my biggest pasttime!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: gcm

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Welcome from Southern France. Since you are in the EU you gotta try some HU blends. They are the best Ive had here and I prefer them over the ones I used to smoke in the US. Just trying to keep you from getting tobacco envy :)

Reactions: gcm

gcm

Lurker
Nov 10, 2023
Belgium, Flanders
Welcome from Southern France. Since you are in the EU you gotta try some HU blends. They are the best Ive had here and I prefer them over the ones I used to smoke in the US. Just trying to keep you from getting tobacco envy :)
What do you mean by 'HU'? I already have tobacco envy but I'm doing all right with Chacom, Davidoff, Samuel Gawith and more... :D

Last edited by a moderator: