PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
When you say "pour" do you mean in a glass? Or down your throat? Not sure how to do the former, but I am an acknowledged expert in decanting and serving pretty much any vintage of Romanée-Conti Grand Cru. Does that count?
This from the closed thread noted above, from Peck. Now I prefer his wine cellar to his tobacco stash....
Have no need to egg anyone on for more puns....I must have egg on my face as I can't think of any new ones.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"I'm willing to bet there is an aromatic smokers scooter club out there."
No doubt, but give me a bowl of FVF and a Triumph Bonneville (old style of course) anytime.
Got to sort the men from the boys :puffy:
Regards,
Jay.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I've seen some great quotes on Forums but I don't have them at hand. Some of my "Forums sages" are peck, brad, foggymountain, fish'n'banjo, Cosmic, jiminks. sablebrush...just to name a few. Most of those who post regularly come up with some insights whether they come across as pearls or not. And some of them are gems in the photographs they post. I think the best quotes crop up when people aren't being particularly writerly but just commenting. Some of the younger members come up with some insights that have a special spin -- stuff I forgot to remember. nate's cats are poetry.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Woodsroad is a gifted photographer, though he doesn't post a lot of pics. I think that is part of his livelihood. If I remember correctly, he sent me a terrific photo with some tobacco samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.