PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
According to what Greg told me in a private message, it won't be available until the 12th, he has it already posted but it won't be sold until February 12th.

I have only seen the reviews of @jiminks and the other gentleman at tobaccoreviews

I quote what Greg told me in private

"Gus, it's not IN stock yet. It's in the post. The release date is 12th February."

somehow @jiminks and the other gentleman have been lucky and have already tried it, I am happy for them.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
According to what Greg told me in a private message, it won't be available until the 12th, he has it already posted but it won't be sold until February 12th.

I have only seen the reviews of @jiminks and the other gentleman at tobaccoreviews

I quote what Greg told me in private

"Gus, it's not IN stock yet. It's in the post. The release date is 12th February."

somehow @jiminks and the other gentleman have been lucky and have already tried it, I am happy for them.
Smoking Pipes sent me a tin for review. I don't know about the other fella. Maybe they sent him one as well?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Somehow Watch City gets it before Smoking PIpes? How does that happen?
Anyway, it's there. Have at it men.
different inventory systems probably. A smaller operation pretty much has it in stock the moment the box is opened. Larger operations might have more steps before it's ready to go on sale and out the door. Or in other words smoking pipes probably had it around the same time. Or they prioritize getting the product to other retailers first. It's probably the second.

Peter Peachfuzz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2019
Central Ohio
different inventory systems probably. A smaller operation pretty much has it in stock the moment the box is opened. Larger operations might have more steps before it's ready to go on sale and out the door. Or in other words smoking pipes probably had it around the same time. Or they prioritize getting the product to other retailers first. It's probably the second.
It the just ignore the do not sell before request..

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Status
Not open for further replies.