PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jogilli

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
i'll be there.. and will have a table.. looking forward to a long weekend with like minded folks
james

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
James,

I've looked thru your gallery and you do some beautiful work! I tend to like the traditional shapes and love the work you have done with horn & bamboo with those shapes.
PM sent.

jogilli

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2013
JohnnyReb .. thank you... appreciation of the art is what most artisans strive for.. I do enjoy working with both but bamboo happens to be one of my favorite materials
enjoy your weekend
james

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I will be there, and it's next weekend.
BHD,
You are correct about the date & I stand corrected. I didn't think about it being Friday already when I posted 2 wks.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
KC club member here to clear up any possible date confusion. The show is indeed ONE week from today --- June 19, 20, & 21.
Here is the schedule:
http://www.gkcpipeclub.com/2015-Show-Schedule
Hope to see many of you there. :D

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I'm seriously unhappy I can't make it this year...but it happens to be my parents 60th anniversary....I will have a pipe in the carving competition...

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Gonna miss you, Zack!
I'll be there with a table full of goodies for sale and look forward to renewing acquaintances and getting to eyeball a bunch of you that I've never had the pleasure of shaking hands with before.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
Barring some unforeseen calamity, I will finally make the show for the first time.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Obviously, I will be there. Be sure to come to the vintage tobacco table Friday night. We will have a 40-year old tin of Rattray's 7, a 30 year old tin of Dunhill 765 (if I can find it), a 20 year old tin of Christmas Cheer, a 25 year old tin of Drucquer's Devil's Own and maybe a couple others. They will be free to sample. Come by and have a bowl.
And don't forget to sign up for the Saturday night banquet featuring Rick Newcombe's presentation of "Pipes in the Movies".

Status
Not open for further replies.