PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
As many have said Escudo. I,smoke a lot of gapers and I taste Perique the most in escudo. I didn't however enjoy the Acadian Perique. Tongue bite and also the flavor just didn't do anything for me. Too many good tobaccos in the world to waste time on blends we don't like or that bite.

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
While not a "true" Vaper, I have started smoking GL Pease Sixpence for the tobacco crawl. I find it to be heavenly. There is a touch of dark fired in it, but it is the first perique blend that I finally get "it". Anyway happy smokes!!

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
C&D Bayou night has also 40-50% perique, so I think it's not a good starting point.
There's two types of people in the world: those who approach a possibly cold swimming pool and put a toe in, and those who jump.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
There's two types of people in the world: those who approach a possibly cold swimming pool and put a toe in, and those who jump.
You forgot about the guy that plans ahead and remembers to turns on the heat.
Also, the guy that gets thrown in and his buddy, drunk Uncle Mike who passes out on his way to the cooler and lands head first in to the pool. That last might just be my family though.

Status
Not open for further replies.