PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Dude, play it safe. Sit her down in front of the computer with one of the site sponsers website open. Tell her you are thinking of buying a pipe for yourself and which styles does she like. That will start the conversation and if you pay attention, you will now what to get her.
Winton

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
Winton, That sounds like the best plan of action to me. that will give you the best idea of what she is realy into.

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
You could always just ask her which she wants :) Then surprise her with a second pipe based on what you learned from her choosing the first. Plus chances are she will see more than one she likes and you can grab her one of the others without her knowing.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
i'm down with nsfisher's idea, but really its all a matter of what she likes. Besides all that, if my girlfriend told me she wanted a pipe for christmas, no matter what sort of smoking pipe I got her for christmas, I would also wrap a bow around my willie and say here is your other pipe, merry christmas baby. Then again that's me and my lady is used to my perverted ways.

audiophile

Lurker
Dec 10, 2011
A lady friend of mine rather partial to the Peterson Irish Sea series. Fun color. Peterson quality and price
002-029-15074.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.